Select the Messages option from the left-hand menu or click on the messages icon and/or click on ‘Send Message’.
- In the Recipient field, enter the Burstcoin address for the message recipient account.
- In the Message field, you can enter any text with a length of up to 1000 bytes. When sending, you receive a corresponding error message if you enter longer text.
- You can select the checkbox ‘Encrypt Message’(only receiver can read it ) or send the data unencrypted (everyone can read it).
The recipient needs his passphrase to read encrypted messages.
- When you have sent the message it is listed in the unconfirmed transaxtions(mempool).
- After the network has processed your message (usually after a few minutes and depending on the fee you choosed), it will be transmitted to your receiver.